A very useful images Kde servicemenuhttp://bouveyron.free.fr/kim/
Kim is a kde service menu which allows to resize, convert, rotate, ( ...) your
images without to use a graphical application like Gimp! This service menu can
be considered as a frontend of ImageMagick.
Main features of Kim:
Compress and resize
* Compress to 70%, 80%, 90% or other,
* Resize to 300x225, 600x450, 800x600, 1024x768, 1200x900 px or other,
* Resize and compress for the web.
Convert and rotate
* Convert in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or other,
* Rotate images.
Treatment and publication
* Rename images,
* Convert in grayscale,
* Add a whith or black border,
* Watermarck images,
* Send by mail resized images.