A Multimedia Framework
PipeWire is a server and user space API to deal with multimedia pipelines.
Some of its features include:
* Capture and playback of audio and video with minimal latency;
* Real-time Multimedia processing on audio and video;
* Multiprocess architecture to let applications share multimedia content;
* GStreamer plugins for easy use and integration in current applications;
* Sandboxed applications support.
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000123 123 Bytes||about 1 year|
|_service||0000000665 665 Bytes||about 1 year|
|baselibs.conf||0000000169 169 Bytes||about 1 year|
|pipewire-0.3.43.obscpio||0010307597 9.83 MB||about 1 year|
|pipewire.changes||0000145079 142 KB||about 1 year|
|pipewire.obsinfo||0000000098 98 Bytes||about 1 year|
|pipewire.spec||0000021019 20.5 KB||about 1 year|