Library implementing client-server IRC protocol
It is designed to be small, fast, portable and compatible to RFC standards,
and most IRC clients. libircclient features include:
* Full multi-threading support.
* Single threads handles all the IRC processing.
* Support for single-threaded applications, and socket-based
applications, which use select()
* Synchronous and asynchronous interfaces.
* CTCP support with optional build-in reply code.
* Flexible DCC support, including both DCC chat, and DCC file transfer.
* Can both initiate and react to initiated DCC.
* Can accept or decline DCC sessions asynchronously.
* Plain C interface and implementation (possible to use from C++ code,
* Compatible with RFC 1459 and most IRC clients.
* Free, licensed under LGPL license.
* Good documentation and examples available.