Code editor features:
- Advanced, customizable code editor, based on QScintilla.
- Syntax highlighting for more than 22 programming languages.
- Automatic detection of End Of Line mode (\n, \r\n). You can work with files, which have Windows/Unix EOL symbols in same time and save it's original mode.
- Automatic detection of indentation mode. Choose your preferred mode, or activate automatic detection to save original indentation of your files.
- Templates wizard allows you to create files or projects from templates, provided by MkS Team, or from your own templates.
- Code restyling You can quickly fix/update style of your code using embedded AStyle code beautifier.
- Automatic completion based on contents of the current file, or on .api files for your language/libraries if available.
- Search and replace engine allows you to search and replace text in the current file, or in a directory.
- Navigator shows list of classes, methods, functions, variables... in the file and allows you to jump to a line of code, where the object is located. Navigation based on Exuberant Ctags supports 31 programming languages.
- GNU Debugger integrated to the IDE available for any platform.
Qt 4 support:
- Qt projects editing from the IDE allows you to configure the project, add/remove files from it.
- Build project from the IDE. Errors and warnings will be collected from compiler log and will be shown in the list. Line with error can be opened by single click.
- Target execution from the IDE. Target can be executed/stopped. Console output is available for reading.
- Qt Designer integration. Forms can be edited directly in IDE.
- Qt Assistant integration. To get help about a class/method, just set the cursor on a word in the editor and press F1.
- Support for multiple Qt versions Multiple versions of Qt can be installed in the system. Active one can be switched on quickly.