libspectrum is a fairly simple library designed to make the handling of various ZX Spectrum emulator-related file formats easy.
So far it handles:
* Snapshots: .z80, .szx, .sna (all read/write), .zxs, .sp., .snp
and +D snapshots (read only).
* Tape images: .tzx, .tap, .spc, .sta and .ltp (read/write) and
.pzx, Warajevo .tap, Z80Em and CSW version 1 (read only).
* Input recordings: .rzx (read/write).
* Disk images: .dsk (both plain and extended), .d40, .d80, .fdi,
.img, .mgt, .opd, .sad, .scl, .td0, .trd and .udi (identification
* Timex cartridges: .dck (read only).
* IDE hard disk images: .hdf (read/write).
* Microdrive cartridge images: .mdr (read/write).