This package is based on the package 'freePBX' from project 'network:telephony'.
This rpm could modify your mysql databases.
FreePBX is a Standardised Implementation of Asterisk that gives you a GUI to manage your system. If you’ve looked into Asterisk, you’d know that it doesn’t come with any ‘built in’ programming. You can’t plug a phone into it and make it work without editing configuration files, writing dialplans, and various messing about. FreePBX simplifies this by giving you a pre-written set of dialplans that allow you to have a fully functional PBX pretty much straight away. Some of the features that FreePBX supports out of the box are:
* Unlimited number of Voicemail boxes
* ‘Follow Me’ functionality
* Ring Groups with calls confirmation (so if, eg, a cellphone is out of range and diverts to voicemail, all the other phones keep ringing)
* Unlimitied number of Conferences (limited by available CPU power - about 300 simultaneous users in conferences on a P4 3ghz - 600 with a dual core!)
* Paging and Intercom functionality for SIP and IAX phones that support it (Eg, Snom, Aastra, Grandstream)
* Music on Hold (via MP3s, or streamed off the internet)
* Call Queues
* And many other features