Trackma aims to be a lightweight and simple but feature-rich program for Unix based systems for fetching, updating and using data from personal lists hosted in different media tracking websites like MyAnimeList, Melative or VNDB.
- Manage local list and synchronize when necessary, useful when offline
- Manage multiple accounts on different sites like MyAnimeList, Melative or VNDB.
- Support for several mediatypes depending on the site (like VNs, anime, manga, LNs)
- Multiple user interfaces (Qt, GTK, curses, command-line)
- Detection of running media player, updates list if necessary
- Ability to launch media player for a requested media in the list and update list if necessary
- Highly scalable, easy to code new interfaces and support for other sites