Rake has the following features:
* Rakefiles (rake‘s version of Makefiles) are completely defined in standard Ruby syntax. No XML files to edit. No quirky Makefile syntax to worry about (is that a tab or a space?)
* Users can specify tasks with prerequisites.
* Rake supports rule patterns to synthesize implicit tasks.
* Flexible FileLists that act like arrays but know about manipulating file names and paths.
* A library of prepackaged tasks to make building rakefiles easier.
|rake-0.8.7.gem||0000104960 103 KB||about 10 years|
|rubygem-rake-0.8.7.spec||0000001458 1.42 KB||about 10 years|