oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
oneTBB is a flexible C++ library that simplifies the work of adding parallelism to complex applications, even if you are not a threading expert. The library lets you easily write parallel programs that take full advantage of the multi-core performance. Such programs are portable, composable and have a future-proof scalability. oneTBB provides you with functions, interfaces, and classes to parallelize and scale the code. All you have to do is to use the templates. The library differs from typical threading packages in the following ways:
* oneTBB enables you to specify logical parallelism instead of threads.
* oneTBB targets threading for performance.
* oneTBB is compatible with other threading packages.
* oneTBB emphasizes scalable, data parallel programming.
* oneTBB relies on generic programming.
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout home:cabelo:intel/intel-oneapi-tbb && cd $_
- Create Badge
|cmake-remove-include-path.patch||0000000727 727 Bytes|
|oneTBB-2021.9.0.tar.gz||0002579150 2.46 MB|
|tbb-pr609-32bit-mwaitpkg.patch||0000002321 2.27 KB|
|tbb-rpmlintrc||0000000084 84 Bytes|
|tbb.changes||0000002019 1.97 KB|
|tbb.spec||0000009612 9.39 KB|