High-productivity software for complex networks
NetworkX is a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
* Python language data structures for graphs, digraphs, and multigraphs.
* Many standard graph algorithms
* Network structure and analysis measures
* Generators for classic graphs, random graphs, and synthetic networks
* Nodes can be "anything" (e.g. text, images, XML records)
* Edges can hold arbitrary data (e.g. weights, time-series)
* Open source BSD license
* Well tested: more than 1800 unit tests, >90% code coverage
* Additional benefits from Python: fast prototyping, easy to teach, multi-platform