Multiple Repository management tool
The mr(1) command can checkout, update, or perform other actions on a set of repositories as if they were one combined respository. It supports any combination of git, svn, mercurial, bzr, darcs, cvs, vcsh, fossil, and veracity repositories, and support for other version control systems can easily be added. (There are extensions adding support for unison and git-svn, among others.)
It is extremely configurable via simple shell scripting. Some examples of things it can do include:
* Update a repository no more frequently than once every twelve hours.
* Run an arbitrary command before committing to a repository.
* When updating a git repository, pull from two different upstreams
and merge the two together.
* Run several repository updates in parallel, greatly speeding up
the update process.
* Remember actions that failed due to a laptop being offline, so they
can be retried when it comes back online.
This package also includes the webcheckout command.