A Cross-Platform PDF General Library Written in C
Haru is a free, cross platform, open-sourced software library for generating
PDF. It supports the following features.
1. Generating PDF files with lines, text, images.
2. Outline, text annotation, link annotation.
3. Compressing document with deflate-decode.
4. Embedding PNG, Jpeg images.
5. Embedding Type1 font and TrueType font.
6. Creating encrypted PDF files.
7. Using various character set (ISO8859-1~16, MSCP1250~8, KOI8-R).
8. Supporting CJK fonts and encodings.
Haru is written in ANSI-C. Haru is distributed under the ZLIB/LIBPNG License.