Methods for creating, validating, processing HTML forms
The HTML_QuickForm package provides methods to dynamically create, validate
and render HTML forms.
* More than 20 ready-to-use form elements.
* XHTML compliant generated code.
* Numerous mixable and extendable validation rules.
* Automatic server-side validation and filtering.
* File uploads support.
* Total customization of form rendering.
* Support for external template engines (ITX, Sigma, Flexy, Smarty).
* Pluggable elements, rules and renderers extensions.
* Bertrand Mansion [Wishlist] (lead)
* Alexey Borzov (lead)
* Adam Daniel (lead, inactive)
* Jason Rust [Wishlist] (developer, inactive)
* Thomas Schulz (developer, inactive)
* Ron McClain (developer, inactive)