A Python Datetime Library
The python dateutil module provides powerful extensions to the standard
* Computing of relative deltas (next month, next year, next monday,
last week of month, etc.)
* Computing of relative deltas between two given dates and/or
* Computing of dates based on very flexible recurrence rules, using
a superset of the iCalendar specification. Parsing of RFC strings
is supported as well.
* Generic parsing of dates in almost any string format.
* Timezone (tzinfo) implementations for tzfile(5) format files
(/etc/localtime, /usr/share/zoneinfo, etc.), TZ environment
string (in all known formats), iCalendar format files, given
ranges (with help from relative deltas), local machine timezone,
fixed offset timezone, UTC timezone, and Windows registry-based
* Internal up-to-date world timezone information based on Olson's
* Computing of Easter Sunday dates for any given year, using Western,
Orthodox or Julian algorithms.