FBReader is an e-book reader for various platforms.
* Supported formats are
o fb2 e-book format (style attributes are not supported yet).
o HTML format (tables are not supported).
o CHM format (tables are not supported).
o plucker format (tables are not supported).
o Palmdoc (aportis doc).
o zTxt (Weasel format).
o TCR (psion text) format.
o RTF format (stylesheets and tables are not supported).
o OEB format (css and tables are not supported).
o OpenReader format (css and tables are not supported).
o Non-DRM'ed mobipocket format (tables are not supported).
o Plain text format.
* Direct reading from tar, zip, gzip and bzip2 archives.
(Multiple books in one archive are supported.)
* Automatic library building.
* Automatic encoding detection is supported.
* Automatically generated contents table.
* Embedded images support.
* Footnotes/hyperlinks support.
* Position indicator.
* Keeps the last open book and the last read positions for all opened
books between runs.
* List of last opened books.
* Automatic hyphenations. Liang's algorithm is used. The same algorithm is
used in TeX, and TeX hyphenation patterns are used in FBReader. Patterns
for Czech, English, Esperanto, French, German and Russian are included
in the current version.
* Text search.
* Full-screen mode.
* Screen rotation by 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|FBReader.desktop||0000000372 372 Bytes||over 9 years|
|README.SuSE||0000000604 604 Bytes||over 9 years|
|_link||0000000128 128 Bytes||over 6 years|
|fbreader-0.12.10-c++.patch||0000000436 436 Bytes||over 10 years|
|fbreader-0.12.10.tar.bz2||0002094294 2 MB||over 10 years|
|fbreader.changes||0000010565 10.3 KB||over 6 years|
|fbreader.spec||0000008032 7.84 KB||over 6 years|
|fbreader.xml||0000002119 2.07 KB||about 10 years|