Glucose Plasma Applet
Glucose is a Plasma applet for diabetics (like me).
It can store your bloodsugar readings and show a curve for them.
- Zoomable, scrollable.
- Add / change / remove readings.
- Diagram points are clickable and show a tooltip.
- With KDE trunk (4.5) the curve view can be scrolled like the other views (diary and statistics) using Plasma::ScrollWidget. It then automatically loads new data from the data engine while scrolling.
It can also show some statistics:
- For all readings / last 24 hours / last week / last month / ...
- Limit to time spans (whole day / morning / noon / evening / night).
- Show information like mean, estimated HbA1c, standard deviation, range, percentages in/above/below target range, number of readings per day, ...
- Unit for bloodsugar readings: mg/dl or mmol/l.
- Target range.
- Day times.
Data Engine "bloodsugardiary":
- Stores diary entries in an SQLite database.
- Can be queried for readings in a given time range.
- Can be queried for statistics in a given time range.
- Provides a service for adding/changing/removing readings.