Fantom Programming Language
Fantom is an elegant and practical programming language with the following features:
* Portability: Write code portable to the Java VM, .NET CLR, and
* Familiar Syntax: Java and C# programmers will feel at home with
Fantom's evolutionary syntax.
* Mixins: Interfaces but with implementation.
Concurrency: Tackle concurrency with built-in immutability and
* Object Oriented: Everything subclasses from Obj. Value types when
you need the performance.
* Functional: Functions and closures are baked in.
* Static and Dynamic Typing: Don't like the extremes - take the middle
of the road.
* Serialization: Built-in "JSON like" serialization syntax makes Fantom
ideal for declarative programming too.
* Elegant APIs: We're quite obsessive about providing all the key features
required for a standard library, but with much less surface
area than the APIs found in Java or .NET.
* REST: URI literals and a unified namespace of resources identified with