Fantom Programming Language
Fantom is an elegant and practical programming language with the following features:
- Portability: Write code portable to the Java VM, .NET CLR, and
- Familiar Syntax: Java and C# programmers will feel at home with
Fantom's evolutionary syntax.
- Mixins: Interfaces but with implementation.
- Concurrency: Tackle concurrency with built-in immutability and
- Object Oriented: Everything subclasses from Obj. Value types when
you need the performance.
- Functional: Functions and closures are baked in.
- Static and Dynamic Typing: Don't like the extremes - take the middle
of the road.
- Serialization: Built-in "JSON like" serialization syntax makes Fantom
ideal for declarative programming too.
- Elegant APIs: We're quite obsessive about providing all the key features
required for a standard library, but with much less surface
area than the APIs found in Java or .NET.
- REST: URI literals and a unified namespace of resources identified with