A fork of hierarchical clustering and distance functions from scipy. Its features include
* generating hierarchical clusters from distance matrices
* computing distance matrices from observation vectors
* computing statistics on clusters
* cutting linkages to generate flat clusters
* visualizing clusters with dendrograms
The interface is very similar to MATLAB’s Statistics Toolbox API to make code easier to port from MATLAB to Python/Numpy. The core implementation of this library is in C for efficiency.