Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python
Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python.
It is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software
such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify
source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
* a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG, all image
formats that PIL supports and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!
- Links to remote openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Update / python-Pygments
- Download package