Nagios plugin for checking Open Build Service (obs)https://github.com/chkpnt/nagios-plugins-obs
This plugin checks Open Build Service instances.
Works through proxies and self-signed certificates.
Can be used to:
- check if the special schedulers (dispatcher, publisher, signer, warden) are running
- check if schedulers for specific architectures are running
- get performance data about for workers in general, idle workers, and building workers (per host architecture)
- get performance data about packages in general, waiting packages, and blocked packages (per architecture)
- generate warnings or criticals by using the performance data and thresholds (support for ranges as used by nagios plugins)