GTK+ Bluetooth Manager
This package is based on the package 'blueman' from project 'home:ajorgensen'.
Blueman is designed to provide simple, yet effective means for controlling BlueZ
API and simplifying bluetooth tasks such as:
* Connecting to 3G/EDGE/GPRS via dial-up
* Connecting to/Creating bluetooth networks
* Connecting to input devices
* Connecting to audio devices
* Sending/Receiving/Browsing files via OBEX
Blueman also integrates with Network Manager 0.7, so any Dialup/Network
connections will be made available (via HAL) to Network Manager.