Desktop workspace implementation
Kor is an implementation of a desktop workspace, consisting of a desktop window, 'run command' dialog and panel(s). Each component can be disabled, so Kor can be also used for example only as a 'run command' dialog.
Although still under development, it is already usable for users who consider the current feature set sufficient and can handle manual configuration.
Current status (0.3.2):
- run command dialog
- desktop window
- Plasma applets support for panels
- native clock applet (more to be done)
- image, color and Plasma wallpaper support
- config file (no configuration UI)
- follows KDE color scheme and widget style
- some Plasma applets have various problems that seem to be their bugs, which however do not show with plasma-desktop (workarounds for some cases are included)
See the README file for further details.
|INFO||0000000055 55 Bytes||about 9 years|
|debian.changelog||0000001275 1.25 KB||almost 8 years|
|debian.control||0000001262 1.23 KB||almost 8 years|
|debian.rules||0000000117 117 Bytes||about 9 years|
|kor-0.3.3.tar.gz||0000036218 35.4 KB||over 7 years|
|kor.changes||0000001414 1.38 KB||almost 8 years|
|kor.dsc||0000000278 278 Bytes||almost 8 years|
|kor.spec||0000002507 2.45 KB||almost 8 years|