A generic Syntax Highlighter for general Use
A generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details that increase highlighting quality
* support for new languages and formats are added easily; most languages use a simple regex-based lexing mechanism
* a number of output formats is available, among them HTML, RTF, LaTeX and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainf*ck!