Universal Password Manager (UPM) allows you to store usernames, passwords, URLs and generic notes in an encrypted database protected by one master password.
There are several open source password managers available so what makes UPM different? Its three key features are...
* simplicity - it provides a small number of very strong features with no clutter
* cross platform - UPM runs on Android, Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
* database syncing - This feature allows your to keep you database in sync across several PCs/devices using either Dropbox or a HTTP location.
* Small, fast and lean
* Uses AES for database encryption
* Database sync across multiple PCs/devices
* Written in Java/SWING
* Android, Windows and Mac OS X native feeling versions available
* Fast account searching
* Streamlined for those who are more comfortable using the keyboard only