open source library for generating PDF files
Haru is a free, cross platform, open-source C library for generating PDF files. It supports the following features:
1. Generation of PDF files with lines, text and images.
2. Outlines, text and link annotations.
3. Document compression usig deflate-decode.
4. Embedded PNG and Jpeg images.
5. Embedded Type1 and TrueType fonts.
6. Creation of encrypted PDF files.
7. Usage of various character sets (ISO8859-1~16, MSCP1250~8, KOI8-R).
8. Support for CJK fonts and encodings.