BLT is an extension to the Tk toolkit, adding new widgets, geometry managers, and miscellaneous commands.
This is a version from the WIZE project (http://pdqi.com/w/pw/pdqi/Wize/Blt) that contains many changes to allow the toolkit to work with newer versions of Tcl.
Wize started with BLT2.4z (http://blt.sourceforge.net) and applied all known fixes.
Then the following was changed:
* NEW: Extend tree to be more generally useful.
* Internalize old configure to work under Tcl 8.5
* Complete missing/broken parts of treeview and tabset widgets.
* Fix many TreeView display inconsistencies.
* NEW: TreeView style create ie. $t style create textbox ...
* NEW: add 2 styles: windowbox and barbox.
* NEW: Numerous TreeView options including: -altstyle -underline.
* NEW: Added numerous TreeView subcommands.
* NEW: Support for displaying subtrees (if using -tree).
* Integrate font/image changes to propagate to/from BLT widgets.
* Improve TreeView display performance with large trees.
* Change/extend TreeView editing to use Tk widgets or windowbox.
* Fixes and enhancements for Vector (see below)
* Add op object subcommand to tree and vector.
* Rename BLTs table to blttable to avoid tktable collision.
* Extend Tk widgets to use BLT's tile facility.
* Add stubs for vector and tree functions.
* Add Winop subcommands: transparent and merge.
* Make compile with Tcl/Tk 8.6.
George Howlett firstname.lastname@example.org