This is a lightweight, easy to use implementation of the OSC (Open Sound Control) protocol (see <http://www.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OpenSoundControl/> for details).
Open Sound Control (OSC) is a protocol for communication among computers, sound synthesizers, and other multimedia devices that is optimized for modern networking technology. OSC features:
* Open-ended, dynamic, URL-style symbolic naming scheme
* Symbolic and high-resolution numeric argument data
* Pattern matching language to specify multiple recipients of a
* High resolution time tags
* "Bundles" of messages whose effects must occur simultaneously
* Query system to dynamically find out the capabilities of an OSC
server and get documentation
This package contains headers, documentation and static libraries.