SUSE Driver Tools
The SUSE Driver Tools package is a suite of utilities to help users manage distribution and integration of driver updates with SUSE Linux distributions. The toolkit is an offering of the SUSE Partner Linux Driver Program (PLDP).
Given a set of packages, SUSE Driver Tools can perform the following tasks:
* Build a standard driver kit (add-on product) containing the packages.
* Build a bootable driver kit that boots using any updated kernel modules or
kernel packages provides and acts as a standard installation repository.
* Make an existing add-on product bootable.
* Build a kISO to boot using the updated kernel modules and/or kernel packages.
* Build Update Media (DUDs) from provided kernel module packages.
* Build an initrd that integrates updated kernel modules from kernel module
packages and/or kernel packages.
(SUSEDriverTools is the successor of the pldptools package)