audio recorder: record any audio at all, including VOIP calls.
This program allows you to record your favorite music and audio to a file. It can record audio from your system's sound card, microphones, browsers, webcams & more. Put simply; if it plays out of your loudspeakers, you can record it.
It has an advanced timer that can:
* Start, stop or pause recording at a given clock time.
* Start, stop or pause after a time period.
* Stop when the recorded file size exceeds a limit.
* Start recording on voice or sound (user can set the audio threshold).
* Stop or pause recording on "silence" (user can set the audio threshold and delay).
The recording can be automatically controlled by MPRIS2-compatible media players.
Ref: http://specifications.freedesktop.org/mpris-spec/latest/ (MPRIS2 spec).
Skype. It can also record all your Skype calls without any user interaction, but PLEASE NOTICE THE FOLLOWING:
Microsoft has NOT YET implemented the Skype-API in the very latest Skype version. It cannot communicate with Audio-Recorder or any other desktop application due to missing DBus API. Ok?
This program supports several audio (output) formats such as OGG audio, FLAC, MP3 and WAV.
It lets you choose a recording device like microphone, webcam, audio card output (record output of loudspeakers), etc.
|audio-recorder_1.9.7-1obs.debian.tar.xz||0000005680 5.55 KB||over 2 years|
|audio-recorder_1.9.7-1obs.dsc||0000001066 1.04 KB||over 2 years|
|audio-recorder_1.9.7.orig.tar.xz||0000379820 371 KB||over 2 years|