ll-core is a collection of the following modules:
* ``ansistyle`` can be used for colored terminal output (via ANSI
* ``color`` provides classes and functions for handling RGB color values.
This includes the ability to convert between different color models
(RGB, HSV, HLS) as well as to and from CSS format, and several functions
for modifying and mixing colors.
* ``make`` is an object oriented make replacement. Like make it allows you
to specify dependencies between files and actions to be executed
when files don't exist or are out of date with respect to one
of their sources. But unlike make you can do this in a object oriented
way and targets are not only limited to files, but you can implement
e.g. dependencies on database records.
* ``misc`` provides several small utility functions and classes.
* ``sisyphus`` provides classes for running Python scripts as cron jobs.
* ``url`` provides classes for parsing and constructing RFC 2396
* ``xpit`` is a module that makes it possible to embed Python expressions
in text (as XML style processing instructions).