Collection of cryptographic algorithms and protocols, implemented for use from Python
This package is based on the package 'python-crypto' from project 'openSUSE:11.3'.
The package contains: * Hash functions: MD2, MD4, RIPEMD, SHA256.
* Block encryption algorithms: AES, ARC2, Blowfish, CAST, DES,
Triple-DES, IDEA, RC5.
* Stream encryption algorithms: ARC4, simple XOR.
* Public-key algorithms: RSA, DSA, ElGamal, qNEW.
* Protocols: All-or-nothing transforms, chaffing/winnowing.
* Miscellaneous: RFC1751 module for converting 128-key keys into a
set of English words, primality testing.
* Some demo programs (currently all quite old and outdated).