Lightweight Webkit-based Web Browser
Midori is a lightweight web browser based on WebKit and GTK+. Its major
* Tabs, windows and session management.
* Flexibly configurable Web Search.
* User scripts and user styles support.
* Straightforward bookmark management.
* Customizable and extensible interface.
* Extensions written in C and Vala.
- Links to remote openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update / midori
- Download package
Source Files (show merged sources derived from linked package)
|_link||0000000133 133 Bytes||over 2 years|
|baselibs.conf||0000000016 16 Bytes||over 5 years|
|midori-fix-plugins.diff||0000000592 592 Bytes||about 5 years|
|midori.1||0000001073 1.05 KB||over 5 years|
|midori.changes||0000066039 64.5 KB||over 4 years|
|midori.spec||0000006494 6.34 KB||over 4 years|
|midori_0.5.11_all_.tar.bz2||0001428791 1.36 MB||over 4 years|