Edit files/disks in hex, ASCII and EBCDIC
[N]Curses Hexedit is a full screen hex editor using the curses, ncurses , or pdcurses library. Some of it's features are:
* GPL'd. It's Free Software.
* Familiar setup, similar to Nortan's Diskedit
* File Selection widget for selecting a file to edit.
* Editing and Viewing disks in Linux and OpenBSD.
* Allows Inserting and Deleting bytes from the file.
* Highlights changes in the file in bold.
* Fast boyer-moore string and byte searches.
* Undo - keeps track of all changes, reverting back to original always possible.
* Start of a base conversion/calculator utility built in.
* Portable. This should run on any platform with a dialect of the curses library
* I'll support it. I wrote in all the features I wanted. Anything missing? I'll probably add it in.