A general purpose open-source plotting and data analysis program
XView based scientific graph plotting and data analysis tool. Main Features of Robot:
* Graph plotting in various styles - error bars, histogram, symbols, lines, dashed lines etc. Linear or logarithmic axes.
* Data manipulation - arithmetic, functions, Fourier transforms, smoothing, folding, sorting.
* Fitting to data using built in functions such as Gaussians, polynomials, Lorentzians, and/or a user defined function.
* Annotation of graphs with text in various styles, simple drawing tools.
* Interaction with Robot is via pull-down menus, buttons etc. and/or a pseudo command line type interface.
* Commands are stored in log files for later play back, editing etc.
* Command files can also include basic programming constructs: loops, if tests, user defined variables.
* Multi-color plots. Multiple plots per page. Multiple pages.
* Output in PostScript format.