A Free/OpenSource brick-breaking game with pretty graphics
SDL-Ball is a Free/OpenSource brick-breaking game with pretty graphics. It is written in C++ using SDL and OpenGL. Features:
* 50 levels.
* OpenGL eye candy. (Nice graphics, really)
* Lots of powerups and powerdowns.
* Powerup Shop - You get special coins for collecting powerups, you can spend them on more powerups.
* Easy to use level editor.
* Themes - Selectable from options menu. Themes support loading new gfx, snd and levels. A theme can be partial, if a file is missing, it will be loaded from the default theme. You can even mix between gfx,snd and level themes!
* Controllable with Mouse/Keyboard/Joystick and WiiMote.
* Save and Load games
* Cool Introscreen
* Screenshot function