se is a screen oriented version of the classic UNIX text editor ed. Features:
* command syntax that is very familiar to users who already know ed.
* full visual interface allowing you to see the text you’re editing.
* built-in help system which describes many of the available commands.
* many configurable options which can be loaded from a .serc file.
* can be run interactively or in a script via the included scriptse utility.
* portable across many platforms.
* will notify you if you have new/unread e-mail.
* optional usage logging.