A Python application to make video of image slide-show
Videoporama is a Python application for the creation of videos sequences (slide-shows) made of:
* titles, fixed or livened up;
* images or photos, fixed or livened up;
* movie clips.
These sequences are assembled in a slide show by the means of transitions of sequence to produce a complete video. Videoporama supports the following options:
* cutting of video clips;
* addition of text notes for images, photos, sequences and animations;
* creation of animations by zooming or applying Ken Burns Effect on part of images or photos;
* making of transitions between sequences;
* addition of a background sound (wav, mp3 or ogg);
* generation of videos usable by most of the current videos equipments: supported video format ranging from QVGA (320x240) to Full HD (1920x1080);
* support for aspect ratio of 4:3 or 16:9;
* support for raw dv (dv), avi, mpg, flv (Video flash), mp4 and mkv video formats.