Tool for audio spectrum analysis and visualization
Spek (IPA: /spɛk/, ‘bacon’ in Dutch) helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
* Supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats thanks to the FFmpeg libraries.
* Ultra-fast signal processing, uses multiple threads to further speed up the analysis.
* Shows the codec name and the audio signal parameters.
* Allows to save the spectrogram as an image file.
* Drag-and-drop support; associates with common audio file formats.
* Auto-fitting time, frequency and spectral density rulers.
* Adjustable spectral density range.
* Translated into 16 languages.