Commons Virtual Filesystem
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different
file systems. It presents a uniform view of the files from
various different sources, such as the files on local disk, on an
HTTP server, or inside a Zip archive. Some of the features of
Commons VFS are: * A single consistent API for accessing files of
* Support for numerous file system types.
* Caching of file information. Caches information in-JVM, and
optionally can cache remote file information on the local file
* Event delivery.
* Support for logical file systems made up of files from various
different file systems.
* Utilities for integrating Commons VFS into applications, such as a
VFS-aware ClassLoader and URLStreamHandlerFactory.
* A set of VFS-enabled Ant tasks.
|commons-vfs-1.0-build.tar.xz||0000003708 3.62 KB||over 1 year|
||0000001309 1.28 KB||over 11 years|
|commons-vfs-1.0-project_properties.patch||0000000333 333 Bytes||over 13 years|
|commons-vfs-1.0-src.tar.bz2||0000224436 219 KB||over 11 years|
|jakarta-commons-vfs.changes||0000001573 1.54 KB||over 1 year|
|jakarta-commons-vfs.spec||0000006020 5.88 KB||over 1 year|