Sinclair ZX Spectrum Emulator
* Working 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068,
Pentagon 128 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed
on any computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files.
* Sound (on systems supporting the Open Sound System, SDL or
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the
* Support for the RZX input recording file format, including
* Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, Kempston mouse, Spectrum
+3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.