File README.SUSE of Package openssh.10219
This is OpenSSH version 6.6p1.
There are several changes in default settings of ssh client and server:
* Accepting and sending of locale environment variables in protocol 2 is
* New host keys will be hashed to make them unusable for malicious people or
software trying to use known_hosts to find further hops.
* Tunneled clear text passwords are disabled.
* PAM authentication is enabled.
* Only support for the SSH protocol version 2 is enabled by default (version 1
being phased out).
* Accepting all RFC4419 specified DH group parameters. See KexDHMin in
ssh_config and sshd_config manual pages.
* FIPS 140-2 modifications - see README.FIPS for more information.