File nssckbi.h of Package ca-certificates-mozilla.12248
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* NSS BUILTINS Version numbers.
* These are the version numbers for the builtins module packaged with
* this release on NSS. To determine the version numbers of the builtin
* module you are using, use the appropriate PKCS #11 calls.
* These version numbers detail changes to the PKCS #11 interface. They map
* to the PKCS #11 spec versions.
#define NSS_BUILTINS_CRYPTOKI_VERSION_MAJOR 2
#define NSS_BUILTINS_CRYPTOKI_VERSION_MINOR 20
/* These version numbers detail the changes
* to the list of trusted certificates.
* The NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR macro needs to be bumped
* whenever we change the list of trusted certificates.
* Please use the following rules when increasing the version number:
* - starting with version 2.14, NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR
* must always be an EVEN number (e.g. 16, 18, 20 etc.)
* - whenever possible, if older branches require a modification to the
* list, these changes should be made on the main line of development (trunk),
* and the older branches should update to the most recent list.
* - ODD minor version numbers are reserved to indicate a snapshot that has
* deviated from the main line of development, e.g. if it was necessary
* to modify the list on a stable branch.
* Once the version has been changed to an odd number (e.g. 2.13) on a branch,
* it should remain unchanged on that branch, even if further changes are
* made on that branch.
* NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR is a CK_BYTE. It's not clear
* whether we may use its full range (0-255) or only 0-99 because
* of the comment in the CK_VERSION type definition.
* It's recommend to switch back to 0 after having reached version 98/99.
#define NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MAJOR 2
#define NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION_MINOR 34
#define NSS_BUILTINS_LIBRARY_VERSION "2.34"
/* These version numbers detail the semantic changes to the ckfw engine. */
#define NSS_BUILTINS_HARDWARE_VERSION_MAJOR 1
#define NSS_BUILTINS_HARDWARE_VERSION_MINOR 0
/* These version numbers detail the semantic changes to ckbi itself
* (new PKCS #11 objects), etc. */
#define NSS_BUILTINS_FIRMWARE_VERSION_MAJOR 1
#define NSS_BUILTINS_FIRMWARE_VERSION_MINOR 0
#endif /* NSSCKBI_H */