File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.7597
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1087471">Unreleased Postfix update breaks SUSE Manager</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1094965">Postfix update to version 3.3.1</issue>
<description>This update for postfix fixes the following issues:
- Postfix version update to 3.3.1 (bsc#1094965)
* Postfix did not support running as a PID=1 process, which
complicated Postfix deployment in containers. The "postfix
start-fg" command will now run the Postfix master daemon as a
PID=1 process if possible. Thanks for inputs from Andreas
Schulze, Eray Aslan, and Viktor Dukhovni.
* Segfault in the postconf(1) command after it could not open a
Postfix database configuration file due to a file permission
error (dereferencing a null pointer). Reported by Andreas
Hasenack, fixed by Viktor Dukhovni.
* The luser_relay feature became a black hole, when the luser_relay
parameter was set to a non-existent local address (i.e. mail
disappeared silently). Reported by J?rgen Thomsen.
* Missing error propagation in the tlsproxy(8) daemon could result
in a segfault after TLS handshake error (dereferencing a
0xffff...ffff pointer). This daemon handles the TLS protocol
when a non-whitelisted client sends a STARTTLS command to
<summary>Recommended update for postfix</summary>