View File ucon64.spec of Package ucon64 (Project home:Ulih)
# Copyright (c) 2008 SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# This file and all modifications and additions to the pristine
# package are under the same license as the package itself.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://www.suse.de/feedback/
Summary: ROM and CD image manipulation, inspection, and transfer tool
BuildRequires: libieee1284 zlib-devel libusb-devel
uCON64 - THE tool for all your video game console concerns.
- Support for 14+ different cartridge and disc-based video game console systems
- Support for ALL common patch file formats like: IPS *), APS, BSL, PPF and
*) with RLE compression
- Support for 10+ different backup units to backup/restore ROM(s), disc(s) and
SRAM(s) like: Flash Advance Linker, Flash 2 Advance, Doctor V64 (Junior),
Super Wild Card, Game Doctor, Dexdrive, Super Magic Drive, Game Boy Xchanger,
Mad Catz Camera Link, Lynxit, MD-PRO, SMS-PRO, PCE-PRO, GG-PRO, Super Flash
and your CD-writer.
- Finally 150+(!) different options/features for every kind of ROM
handling/management known to man :-)
*VERY* verbose ROM information for ALL systems, detection of bad dumps using
internal checksums or DAT files, CRC32 calculation, ROM comparison,
modification (strip, pad, etc...), SRAM conversion (emulator <-> backup
unit), DiscJuggler and Nero image conversions, complete gzip and zip support
for all file-related funtions, etc...
- Always up-to-date with support for new shit, trends, formats, and headers
like UNIF (NES), NSRT (SNES), new DAT file formats, etc...
%setup -n %name-%version-src
patch -p0 <../../libieee1284.diff
%configure --enable-libcd64 --enable-ppdev --with-libusb
install -D -m 755 src/ucon64 $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%_bindir/ucon64
%doc *.html VERSION
* Tue Jul 15 2008 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- package was completely broken, don't know how that could get out...
- enabled CD64, parport, USB