File Changelog.txt of Package txt2man
* txt2man: Better control of 3 letters regexp, by Robin Cornelius.
* txt2man: Fix header comment generation, by Robin Cornelius.
* txt2man: Better handle ticks, by Thomas Moschny.
* src2man: Fix header comment generation.
* src2man: more robust comment delimiter handling.
* src2man: support C prototypes with newline after type, by Diego Cena.
* bookman: Posix shell syntax.
* txt2man: correct layout of C structures in synopsis
* src2man: genrate manpages for C types/struct definitions
* bookman: Added copyright
* src2man: Added copyright. Fix cover page handling. Add origin
comment in generated manpages.
* bookman: better handling of header and footers of cover page.
* src2man: date can now be set.
* txt2man: date can now be set. Better handling of C function prototypes.
* txt2man: fix synopsis handling.
* src2man: search if the function prototype is defined in corresponding
'.h' include file, and if yes, add a '#include "file.h"'
statement in synopsis.
* src2man: allow to force SYNOPSIS sections in comment blocks.
* bookman: reads the file list from stdin in no arg is supplied.
* Makefile: specify commands path (in current dir) when generating doc.
* txt2man: fix indentation.
* bookman: new command to generate a book from manpages.
* src2man: new command to extract manpages from source files.
* Makefile: update and fix rules.
* txt2man: fix a bug in tag list parsing (bug discovered by Fredrik Steen)
* txt2man: fix a bug in parsing spaces in empty lines
* Makefile: Create install target directories, if not there
* fix gawk --lint warnings (from Eric Moors)
* fix a warning for an escape sequence (from Juergen Daubert)
Changelog starts from here!