File tkcon.spec of Package tkcon
# spec file for package tkcon (Version 2.5)
# Copyright (c) 2008 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
Summary: Enhanced Tk Console
BuildRequires: findutils tcl
Tkcon is a replacement for the standard console that comes with Tk (on
Windows/Mac, but also works on Unix).
The console itself provides many more features than the standard
console. Tkcon works on all platforms where Tcl/Tk is available. It is
meant primarily to help when working with the little details inside Tcl
and Tk, giving Unix users the GUI console provided by default in the
Mac and Windows Tk. It is also not a bad replacement for the default
MS-DOS shell (although it needs lots of fine tuning).
Jeffrey Hobbs <email@example.com>
%setup -q -n %name
find -type f | xargs chmod 644
mkdir -p %buildroot%tcl_noarchdir/tkcon
install -m755 tkcon.tcl %buildroot/%tcl_noarchdir/tkcon
install -m644 pkgIndex.tcl %buildroot/%tcl_noarchdir/tkcon
mkdir -p %buildroot/usr/bin
ln -sf %tcl_noarchdir/tkcon/tkcon.tcl %buildroot/usr/bin/tkcon
rm -rf %buildroot
%doc README.txt ChangeLog index.html docs
* Fri Sep 26 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to the latest version from CVS
- Install as an executable as well as a tcl extension package.
* Wed Jun 04 2008 email@example.com
- Make it work with Tcl/Tk 8.5.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Aug 02 2004 email@example.com
- New version: 2.4
* Tue Feb 24 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- building as non-root
* Wed Jun 04 2003 email@example.com
- New Package: tkcon
- An enhanced console for Tk