File vbetool.spec of Package vbetool
# spec file for package vbetool (Version 1.1)
# Copyright (c) 2008 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
BuildRequires: libx86-devel pciutils-devel
ExclusiveArch: %ix86 x86_64
Summary: A tool to save and restore the VBE state of graphics cards.
License: GPL v2 or later
A tool to save and restore the VBE state of graphics cards. This can be
useful to get your graphics card working again after a suspend to RAM.
Matthew Garrett <email@example.com>
export CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS -Werror"
make DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
* Fri Oct 17 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add ExclusiveArch x86 x86_64
* Mon May 19 2008 email@example.com
- update to version 1.1:
* Add support for POSTing from external ROM files
* Remove ioperm call - it's redundant with the iopl after it
- add patches to fix various compiler warnings (sent upstream)
* Wed Apr 16 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build with shared libpci fixed build
* Mon Mar 05 2007 email@example.com
- update to version 1.0, use libx86 instead of own copy of x86emu
- remove 64bit-segfault-fix.diff, should be no longer needed
- libz fix is included upstream
* Tue Oct 17 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build (libpci needs libz)
* Fri Jul 28 2006 email@example.com
- add vbetool-0.7-64bit-segfault-fix.diff to fix segfaults on some
* Wed Jul 26 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.7 which includes:
* Apply splitup patches to allow vbetool to be linked into S2ram
binary (from Pavel Machek).
* Increase size of mapped real-mode memory (from Bart Oldeman)
This should help with some ATI BIOSes.
- remove vbetool-0.6-panelid.diff, merged upstream.
* Wed Jul 19 2006 email@example.com
- added vbetool-0.6-panelid.diff which lets the code do what is
actually described in the manpage.
* Tue Jul 18 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.6:
* Add support for parts of the VESA flat panel extension.
* Build with static libpci.a since the dynamic one is deprecated.
* Wed Feb 22 2006 email@example.com
- fix build for x86_64. Let's hope that is even works.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Thu Dec 22 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 0.5
* Sat Apr 23 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix compilation errors
* Tue Feb 15 2005 email@example.com
- initial submission