File perlref.spec of Package perlref
# spec file for package perlref (Version 5.004.1)
# Copyright (c) 2009 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
License: Distributable in unmodified form, for non-profit purposes
Summary: Perl 5 Reference Guide
Perl 5 Reference Guide
Johan Vromans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Feb 04 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added option # norootforbuild in specfile
* Tue Apr 22 2003 email@example.com
- use BuildRoot
* Tue Sep 17 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed bogus self-provides
* Mon Sep 25 2000 email@example.com
* Mon Sep 13 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ran old prepare_spec on spec file to switch to new prepare_spec.
* Tue Jun 08 1999 email@example.com
- made package "noarch"
* Sat Nov 14 1998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build package from source