File tkxcd.spec of Package tkxcd
# spec file for package tkxcd (Version 1.1.0)
# Copyright (c) 2009 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
License: GPL v2 or later
Summary: Graphical frontend for diff
This is a diff front-end with a look and feel based on Atria Clearcase
xcleardiff. Both files are displayed in a window each and the
differences are marked in different colors.
John C. Quillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
%setup -q -n tkxcd_1.1.0
install -d -m 755 %buildroot%_bindir %buildroot%_mandir/man1
install -m 755 tkxcd %buildroot%_bindir
install -m 644 tkxcd.man %buildroot%_mandir/man1/tkxcd.1
%doc HISTORY README sample.tkxcdrc LICENSE TODO
* Thu Jun 21 2007 email@example.com
- fix changelog entry order
* Mon Jan 15 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moved executable form /usr/X11R6/bin to /usr/bin.
- Cleaned up spec file and made it noarch.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Jan 12 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use BuildRoot
* Sun Jan 11 2004 email@example.com
- add %%defattr
* Tue Apr 10 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added group tag
* Thu Oct 28 1999 email@example.com
- ready for the new Tcl/Tk packages
* Mon Sep 13 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ran old prepare_spec on spec file to switch to new prepare_spec.
* Wed May 07 1997 email@example.com
This is a diff front end with a look and feel based on
Atria Clearcase xcleardiff.
* Tue May 06 1997 firstname.lastname@example.org
Changed the shell from wish to wish4.2