File uncrustify.spec of Package uncrustify
# spec file for package uncrustify
# Copyright (c) 2018 SUSE LINUX GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany.
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.
# Please submit bugfixes or comments via http://bugs.opensuse.org/
Summary: Source Code Beautifier for C, C++, C#, ObjectiveC, D
Group: Development/Languages/C and C++
Source Code Beautifier for C, C++, C#, ObjectiveC, D, Java, Pawn and VALA.
* Ident code, aligning on parens, assignments, etc.
* Align on '=' and variable definitions.
* Align structure initializers.
* Align #define stuff.
* Align backslash-newline stuff.
* Reformat comments (a little bit).
* Fix inter-character spacing.
* Add or remove parens on return statements.
* Add or remove braces on single-statement if/do/while/for statements.
* Supports embedded SQL 'EXEC SQL' stuff.
* Highly configurable - 454 configurable options as of version 0.60.
%setup -q -c
%doc AUTHORS ChangeLog README.md documentation/*